


Ok ok ok... so this isn't so much of an academic/ medical/ life on the road post... ;)
But... it's the other topic that tends to occupy my life in my 'spare time' these days: wedding planning! :)
So I've been searching through the gamillion and one photos of hairstyles online and so far this is what I've come up with for a few of my faves. Let me know which one of these you like by leaving a comment stating "1", "2", or "3"...
Or if you think these are way off, have other ideas or suggestions, feel free to comment on that too. Love you guys! xo

I really like picture 1 and picture 3! Do you have a picture of your dress? I think that would really help! Just figured out how I am doing my hair for my wedding! So many decisions!!! Love and miss you!
ReplyDelete~Tara
Those are my faves TOO! Right now I'm leaning slightly more towards #1, because for some reason I just never pictured my hair being down instead of up, but #3 is cute TOO... ooooo the delimna! How'd you decide girl? What are you going with?!?!? And how are all the other wedding details?! Ready to go?!
ReplyDeleteAnd as my dress- IN LOVE with it! And sending you an email with a link RIGHT NOW :)
#3 is my vote..... Something about the long hair. -marcy
ReplyDeleteAfter seeing the dress, my vote is #1! My hair will be kind of like #3, off to one side. We are going to put some tracks of hair in to make it appear like there is A LOT of hair, and puff it up a little. LOVE your dress! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI vote 3 with some beautiful hair bling I KNOW you'll pick out! But it's unfair to have hair styles up without a pic of the dress... we gotta see it all together to make sure it compliments the feel of the dress ;) SUPER excited for you!!!
ReplyDeletethanks pollsters! you girls are the best!
ReplyDeleteAnd Tawnster... the dress is top secret from Ry Ry so I'll message ya on the FB with the link!
Mwuah to all! xoxoxoxoxo
3. Yup, 3.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the votes! YAYYYYYYYY :) Now I just gotta FIND someone to do my hair and make-up out here! so far the search has been long and fruitless! :P
ReplyDelete