You'd hardly call working 14-17hour days all week 'spoiled'... but when your fiance` researches about 50 different spas in your neighborhood via internet and phone calls from Alaska and books you an hour massage because he knows you've been working an 80 hour week in non-supportive ballet flats and your sciatica is killing you... THAT's spoiled ;)
You can't really tell by the horriblely lop-sided pic I took with my phone here, but the place was AWESOMEEEEE! It was a Yoga Studio/ Spa. And they had the most amazing set-up. I got my robe and flipflops and - as the photo shows they had all kinds of treats for you in their little lounge waiting area. They also gave you free use of the sauna facilities included in your massage which was also, beyond fabulous.
I already knew this already of course- but Ryan, you really are the best fiance` ever! :) mwuah xoxoxo!

No comments:
Post a Comment