Saturday, March 19, 2011

Obession!


So my latest infatuation is with the new One-Sweep eyeshadow from L'oreal. Let me tell you, it's AMAZING! I got the purple version - shown here - for brown eyes. It actually works just like it says it will! ONE SWEEP and your make up is DONE! No more base + lid contour + liner + highlighter... nope... you get ALL those steps in one. And the color combo is really complimentary. This stuff shaves 5 minutes off your make-up time in the morning. I was skeptical- yet intrigued- when I first saw these advertised. But now that i've tried it I'm a believer and I'll be going out to get one or two more of them. Best $5 I've spent in a LONGGGGG time! :) I highly recommend you add it to your Target shopping list this weekend.

arfarf

LOVE MEGO xo

No comments:

Post a Comment