Hello faithful readers! My apologies for the month long hiatus in posts. Today's entry will surely wet your appetite... well for a fun little recipe, if not more megoonthego :) I've been dabbling on some healthy cooking sites lately in my constant quest to expand my epicurious repitoire... and stumbled across this little gem via a girlfriend's recommendation for this site. I made this last night and can I just say YUMMMMM and most importantly EASY! Armed with over $100 in Whole Foods ingredients that I can NEVER find in this goforsaken city thanks to a recent visit to DC, my pantry selves are once again stocked with things like almond butter, and flax seed. (My twin cities/ Cali fans you have NO idea how good you guys have it til you try grocery shopping in NORFOLK VA!)... Give it a shot and let me know what you think. I topped mine with a scoop of No Sugar Added Fat Free MACADEMIA NUT Frozen Yogurt! My obession with self-serve fro'yo is worth of a post in it's self... Our favorite local fro spot sells day-old pre-packs (pints of fro yo that they pack into containers in order to change out the flavors for HALF PRICE! so whenever I go for that day's fro yo treat, I almost always pick out a 50% off pre-pack to take home- excellent for adding to smoothies etc... like I said, this fro yo topic deserves a post in it's self :) But for now (focus Mego!) check out THIS site :
http://heathereatsalmondbutter.com/2012/03/01/one-minute-flourless-muffin/
More epicurian topics to come, including frozen yogurt, victory gardens and vegetarianism... or whatever other suggestions my (4) faithful readers might want to see me tackle. Love you all and happy chef-ing! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment