Friday, August 24, 2012

Baby Love!

I am an AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!! More specifically, I am the PROUDEST Auntie of all time. My amazing sister gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy 2 weeks ago. Tipping the scales at 7lbs 1oz, is Dario Thomas Lang... the most condensed amount of love you could ever squeeze into such a small package! Moments like this make my affinity for good ol' 55106 even more intense. I so wish I was home to hold him and change his poopy (cloth of course) diapers! Or go to the amazing Blooma sponsored Belly-rama with my siste` and the peanut... On second, thought poor Caitlin would not get much of a maternity leave if I was home because I'd be knocking on her door asking to play with Dario every morning at the first ray of sunlight ;) I cannot wait to snuggle little Dario at another happy event, Liam's wedding in just 6 short (aka really, LONG) weeks.

I'd post a pic of the little guy but I don't have expressed written consent of his mother, who is probably planning a formal unveiling `a la Michael-Jackson-balcony-dangling or something equally as risky and epic! But for all of you that have inquired, yes, Dario is HERE and both he and his amazing parents are doing great. Cue the witty and poignant parenting blogging... take it away Caitlin... ;)




Now if you'll excuse me I only have about 30 craft projects to start working on for this little guy...

xoxoxo
Aunt Meggie

No comments:

Post a Comment