Tuesday, September 4, 2012

day-AFTER-Labor-Day Work Avoidance...

Just in case you didn't get enough bbq-ing, napping or relaxing by the pool one last time yesterday, I'd like to offer up THIS little gem of site for you to waste your 'first day back to school' on. As anyone who knows me knows, I have a MINOR (read: major) obsession with scarves. Maybe it was Mama McKenna's amazing mysterious collection of bright silk prints in a tubberware under her bed, or maybe it was my years of European living, or just my general love of accessories (big, bulky, sparkly, vintage jewlery post to follow...) but I am addicted to scarves. They make EVERYTHING better. ie:

Ponytail... LAME. Pony tail WITH headscarf... Rock-a-billy CUTE!
Yoga pants and tank top... Gym. Yoga pants, tank top and sheer floral scarf... date with JIM!
Business Suit... Janet Reno. Business Suit plus designer ascot... Janet Jackson!

See what I mean???

So imagine my delight when I discovered a whole SITE dedicated to the endless powers and possibility of the scarf!!!! Complete with both video and plain text/illustrated versions of the how-to's! BRILLIANT!

So avoid work ONE MORE DAY my friends... and get lost in the blackhole of options that IS scarfs.net!

http://www.scarves.net/how-to-tie-a-scarf/chain-knot-wrap.htm

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah, I love this! I could SO see you pulling off these looks.

    ReplyDelete