Hi everyone! I hope you've had a relaxing weekend! I threw out a teaser to some of you that I would be starting my blog to document my travels, trials, triumphs and tribulations of the Clinical year... well here we go! I hope you enjoy reading my posts; even if the only purpose it serves is killing downtime at work ;) I hope I made the page look legit enough that if you boss or some nosey co-worker pops in your cube unexpectedly, you can pass it off as 'market research' or something.
I will also take this chance to make a few disclaimers... first and foremost, I make no apologies for my reputation of HORRIFIC phonetic spelling. You just have to accept the fact that each paragraph will be littered with my Mego spin on how Webster should REALLY spell things. I have all these big words... and small... difficult words... in my head and I like to say them, it's just when I put them on paper I don't know how to SPELL them... so sorry, Mea Culpa... but I'm still not going to run spell check...
Secondly, names will always be changed to protect the innocent- and the not so innocent - in the event of stories from my Clinical practice. I will also camaflouge random details of stories or locations at times to keep myself in good standing with HIPPA.
Thirdly, and most importantly, feel free to leave your mark on my page with comments or questions for me along the way. I LOVE hearing from you, as much as I hope you love reading this from me. Hope to see you all at some point in these next 14 months on the road... carry on... carry strong... Love, Mego
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment