Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The BEST birthday EVER!


WOW! To say that I had a great birthday would be a gi-normous understatement!!! Had an AWESOME day at work (performed my first procedure ALL ON MY OWN - ingrown toe nail removal! - You know you're a PA Student when THAT'S a birthday highlight...); followed by a kickbutt workout; followed by a post-workout meal of chocolatechip Balance Bar and individual sized Champagne, that Plunko got me (thanks, Plunko!) - see photo...

But truthfully, the BEST part of my birthday came from all of YOUUUUUUUUU and the TRULY heartfelt and moving messages, voicemails, emails and texts I received throughout the day. I don't use this word often or lightly... but I am SOOOOO truly BLESSED to have you in all in my life. I cannot imagine celebrating the highs, or making it through the LOWS without each and everyone of you and your critical role you play in my life. I love you all SOOOOOO much!!!!

Well, this is just a quick post before I go out and celebrate in downtown Anchorage for the first time! A bunch of Airmen that work with me are taking me out... if Liam's facebook photo albums are any indication, I should be afraid... VERY afraid :)

MUCH MUCHH MUCHHHH LOVEEEEE - Mego

No comments:

Post a Comment