
Everythinggggggg's more expensive in Alaska! Ramos and I went to Subway for lunch today, and the infamous "$5 Footlongs" were in fact, SIX dollars... (photo documention at right). I haven't watched any broadcast TV up here yet, but I'm wondering if the jingle will get stuck in my head now as "6... 6 dollar... 6-dollar footlooooooonggs"...
Also, evidence that everythings more expensive up here... at Target ( my FAVORITEEEE store as you all know), had my favorite Champion Sport Bras - which I actually needed to buy but DIDN'T - because they were $20.97!!!! And back home they were just in the Target Ad for $13!!!! What gives?! I've been numb to the economic crisis thus far, but when my sports-bra market barometer goes up - I pay attention! Guess I'll have to wait to stock up til next time I'm home.

Yeah, I am so glad you are doing this! And, what in the world Target in Alaska... next time they are on sale here I will let ya know and I'll get some to ya. I feel your pain sista, can't live w/o my Target Champion SB either! Glad to here everything is going well. Way to stay PC with HIPPA. :) <3 ya! -Marcy
ReplyDelete