Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup for the Soul...


Well, today has been ROUGH to say the least... but thanks to all of you, you took a hard day and made it better. I LOVEDDDD being able to chat with my Mumsey, Tait-a-ma-win, Aunt Maureen (HUGEEEE BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT in order there as well!!!!) Lyssie and the Bears... I seriously, wouldn't be able to do this without all of you. Thank you for boistering me up, giving me strength and support - even from afar, I feel it in a BIG WAY!
Adding to the 'interesting' day I had, my immune system apparently thought I wasn't dealing with enough stuff, so it decided to shut down on me. Thank goodness it's a Sunday and I've been able to truly just SLEEEPPPP all day, but I've been fighting off this headache/cough/bodyache/chills/nausea thing since I woke up. Wow, a week into healthcare and I've already gotten sick from my patients :P
Well, thanks to the Bears (aka Blair and Justin - for those of you who haven't met them yet, you WILLLLL SOOOON) I had a knock on my door and two ginormous bowls of hot veggie, chicken noodle broth soup and two cans of ice cold 7-up... AMAZING! Those resourceful bears called from HUNDREDS of miles away to get sickypoo Mego dinner and fizzy pop delivered to her doorstep. I am soooo spoiled. Thank you Bears... I heart you, and ALL OF YOU, big time. xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment